Friday, June 1, 2012

Stacking the Shelves >> June 2, 2012

Stacking the Shelves, June 2, 2012
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to showcase what books and book related items you received this week! I had a pretty light load this week, but I'm saving up for the Fierce Reads Tour at Mysterious Galaxy next week and hope to come home with an armful of signed books! Until then, here is what I received this week.



Purchased from Barnes & Noble



Changeling (Order of Darkness #1) by Philippa Gergory


From author Suzanne Lazear (Thanks!)


Signed bookmarks, stickers, magnet, and buttons for the upcoming book Innocent Darkness.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Love your Wednesday giveaways idea!! And loving the photo, of course, I love Addams Family :D

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of Changeling, but your swag looks awesome!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Innocent Darkness swag! Happy reading! My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like an interesting read cant wait for your thoughts on it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shelf! I hope you love your book and enjoy your swag!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen that book a lot of times in really good condition in used book stores. I've always been really tempted to buy it but for some reason I haven't. I'd really like to read it. Nice haul (: Love the swag.

    - Kim
    My Haul

    P.S. I love how you have the mirror beside your bookshelves! It makes it look like you have more books! I wanna do that now... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of any of those books! I hope you enjoy them :) If you have some time I hope you'll stop by and check out my StS post for this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey i'm a new follower :).

    Wow that's a picture of your library in the post? :) I love it !
    I heard a lot of good things about Changeling. I love historical books so I really need to buy a copy and read it.
    I also want to read Innocent Darkness I love the swag that you got :). I'm a huge fan of steampunk !

    I hope you'll like the book that you got. Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, a fellow steampunk lover! Yeah, that is my book collection, mostly acquired when I was working as a bookseller at Borders :)

      Delete
  9. Ever since I have heard about Changeling I've been iching to get it in my collection! Hope you enjoy your book! :)

    ~My Shelf:
    Book-Rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your banner! It's so pink and Parisian!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...